Monday, May 25, 2009

22K Mexican 2 Pesos Coins in 14K Tri-color Earrings

Golden earrings are also considered as symbol of royal ness. There are perfect in shaping gold earrings. Which beautiful, heavy and coins gold earrings are usually kept for occasions, traditional parties and get together. Small gold studs could be worn on daily basis. I parched 22K Mexican 2 Pesos Coins in 14K Tri-color Earrings product which as a gift for my friend whom I know is not much for flashy jewelry and she loves them. They came without one flaw in them and I must admit it was very difficult to send them to her as I would have loved to keep them for myself! They are beautiful on and really shine in bright light or sunlight great value and great purchase. Which is very 22K gold Mexican Dos (2) Pesos coins are set in a 14k tri-color gold earrings? The Eagle and Serpent on the Cactus (the national symbol of Mexico) are the features of this Gold Peso Coin from Mexico. These tri-color gold earrings measure 7/8'' diameter and weigh 7.50 grams approx. Made in USA. They come with posts and Omega back clips for pierced ears only. Matching ring and pendant are also available, please see below.


No comments: